Located on Lake Erie in Hamburg, NY Hoover Beach is a private beach community and non-profit corporation named after Arthur L. Hoover, who for over forty years prior to his death in 1958 leased land of approximately twenty acres, known as "The Hoover Summer Colony" to persons of various means, ages and nationalities. Following Mr. Hoover's death, there was a feeling of uncertainty for those people who owned the buildings and leased the land from year to year. These owners met on July 20, 1958 and laid the foundation for community type organization. As a result of that meeting the subsequent meetings on August 17th and September 7th of 1958, the corporation was formed and "Hoover Beach, Incorporated", a non-profit corporation and taxpayers association was approved by the Secretary of the State of New York on September 10, 1958. The name of Hoover was used to memorialize Arthur L. Hoover, since he had been kind, generous and considerate of the residents on the land and their visitors. The corporation successfully purchased the land tract from the estate of Arthur L. Hoover about July 1, 1959 and divided it into three shores, named North Shore, Mid Shore and South Shore with 168 sub-lots designated for sites for homes, cottages, garages or facilities.

Hoover beach Home Owner Features and Benefits:

1) Just steps away from beautiful & private sandy beaches
2) Incredible sunsets
3) Only 10 minutes to downtown Buffalo
4) Only 15 minutes to the Canadian Border
5) Close proximity to restaurants, shopping malls, and the Thruway